X killer daughter update

carl

True Classic
The daughter that neglected to put the rat in gear and had the car roll down the hill and kill a street light was at it again yesterday.

She borrowed her brother in law's Ram pickup to get a door assembly at HD. She dropped me off at my house after we delivered the door and as I headed into the house heard a thump. She had backed up the truck over my mailbox!

But I will give her credit, she makes wedding cakes for a living and does an amazing job. I give her crap but I am proud of her....I just need to keep her away from my house and cars.

This is your wife's fault. She wanted a new mailbox and only told your daughter. She was just helping her mother.

That's her story and she is sticking to it.:rolleyes:

This is your wife's fault. She wanted a new mailbox and only told your daughter. She was just helping her mother.

That's her story and she is sticking to it.:rolleyes:
funny tangent on your comment. when I was in high school, one of my friends had a diesel station wagon. we were out sliding on back roads and he oopsed and hit a tree totaling the car. the car was only 3 years old. We thought for sure his dad was going to kill him. his punishment? grounded 2 weeks. that is it. looking further into it we found his dad hated the car but his mom dealt with the finances and wouldnt let him sell it or trade it in. his dad dealt with the punishments.

Odie

The daughter that neglected to put the rat in gear and had the car roll down the hill and kill a street light was at it again yesterday.

She borrowed her brother in law's Ram pickup to get a door assembly at HD. She dropped me off at my house after we delivered the door and as I headed into the house heard a thump. She had backed up the truck over my mailbox!

But I will give her credit, she makes wedding cakes for a living and does an amazing job. I give her crap but I am proud of her....I just need to keep her away from my house and cars.

Carl,

Did you put the mailbox to close to the driveway? She may need a backup app for her phone.

lol

Funny how it all comes back to being my fault. Next time around I'm just having dogs, no kids.

Is this also the kid that did not know cars come with a spare tire? Maybe she also does not know mailboxes aren't made of rubber.

Funny how it all comes back to being my fault. Next time around I'm just having dogs, no kids.
thats what i did :)

Attachments

• dalmatier.jpg
    dalmatier.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 99
I just looked up that thread for a pic that shows the mailbox... right on the corner of the driveway!;)

No pics. it was tilted about 45 degrees and I was able to straighten it back up. Move along folks, nothing to see here...……..

Back