X1/9 presented in an article

Tavalin

Florida Mike (again)
I was flipping through the “Classic Italian cars you can buy on the cheap” here in the UK and saw an X1/9. Thought of everyone here and wished I still had mine. I miss the community family here. Hope everyone is doing well and stay safe my friends.

Anyway, enjoy the read.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news...rs-you-can-buy-for-a-song/ss-AAPBFgi#image=14
Mike
UK Mike
If anyone has a 1986-1988 for sale here in the UK (fuel injection), please let me know. :)

Probably hard to find a FI X over in the UK. In a recent "Car SOS" video posted elsewhere on Xweb they has a 1988 Gran Finale that was carb'd.

Probably hard to find a FI X over in the UK. In a recent "Car SOS" video posted elsewhere on Xweb they has a 1988 Gran Finale that was carb'd.
Wow!!! Then I will have buy a US version and show the Brits what they are missing…lol
I should have never sold mine but I couldn’t get the starter in time to ship it.
Mike

Ok Mike, I will go put some stamps on my 86 and see if it will fit in the mailbox. :)

That article just reminds me of all the cool cars we never got in the US. I would have bought a Giulietta over my Giulia any day.

I've always loved the Alfa MiTo and the Fiat Coupe.

I've been wanting a DuoSelect Maserati Quattroporte, the only major Italian auto maker I've never owned. I seriously considered buying one a couple years ago--I regret not doing it. Would have been fun.

I like the FWD Alfa sedans, but I don't like them enough to go out of my way to ever get one. I see my Thema made the list. And I really WANT to like the Thesis, but damn. What a styling disaster.

And I love the Abarth Punto.

Back