Xweb 10th Anniversary, Olympia WA: Apr 19 2009

budgetzagato

Administrator
Sunday April 19th, at my place in Olympia, from 10am until 5pm.:italia:

Please join me as we celebrate 10 years (!) of Xweb, and Seattle X1/9. I'm hoping we can get Mac to join us on his last official day as chief moderator of Xweb.:clap:

All others please let me know if you can make it here and/or via email. I'd like to have a cookout, so bring something to share and I'll provide burgers and drinks.:drink: :eat:

See you then!:grouphug:

I'll probably be there

Missed "Greg's Gathering" in '08.
Hope to not miss '09.
But Medford has trackday April 18/19.
If'n it rains that weekend, will head north for sure.

Up in the air

I cannot yet confirm whether I will be able to attend, but will put on my calendar and hope for the best...!!

PS Gregory I added a link to this into the Calendar (worth doing, it shows on index page 2 weeks ahead if in calendar)

Best way to fly there?....

flying American Airlines from DFW.I may consider it if viable and if nice quorum attending.......

Live Webcam of festivities ?

How about a live webcam setup with Audio of all those italian 4 bangers ? :music:

I am coming

I cant stay the full gig but I will be there for at least an hour or two, looks like I might be bringing Rose with me as well :) Will be coming in a Honda but it's all good right? :D

This Sunday!

A gentle reminder to let me know if you're coming. I want to be sure I have enough food, without buying too much. :geek:

Email works best, or use the phone number at my website. Hope to see you there! :grouphug:

And a raffle...

The new owner of Vick Autosports, Jerry Lee Phillips, has graciously offered a door prize for our event. I have no idea what he's sending, but it will be fun to see what it is.

That sounds great.....

Jerry already participating in a way in our regional activities even if far,far away.....:)

Noonish? :)

Seems I always end up saying something along these lines, so I guess it's fitting I'm saying it on this occasion as well.. :rolleyes: :D

"I'm going to shoot for being there around noon"

(which probably means I'll be there around 12:30 or 1 depending on traffic and how many cops are stacked up in Oly on traffic duty, lol)

Looking forward to it! Oh and Gregory, are the bees leashed? or do I need to get Rose a new epipen before we get there? You have a beekeepers suit she could just borrow? ;) :p oh that reminds me, guaranteed she will be hounding you to pick up some more of that honey - same price? :whistle:

Woo Hoo!

Hi Mac,

The bees (1 surviving hive) will not be leashed, but shouldn't "bee" an issue. They won't sting unless you mess with the hive. For the truly allergic an Epipen is a good idea though! I have tons of Benedryl.

Fortunately the two new packages of bees won't arrive until the next weekend!

I'm glad you both can come! Hopefully the weather will improve like the forecast predicts! :sun:

"2 new packages of bees" :/

...and I thought the shipping in the X hobby could kill a guy! :p ;)

Yeah she would be in that hive up to her elbows like a baby bear for that honey if she could, fortunately for the bees, she can't, she is very allergic, we'll bring a pen :)

Serious about that honey though, shes hooked on it like you wouldnt believe, she guards it in her cabinet like liquid gold! Must be some merit to that 'free range' concept... :pimp:

I'll be there.

I'll be there in the TealX. Looks like it may be nice topless weather! :sun:

See you all there. :grin:

Brent
Centralia, WA

That depends...

On how many X's actually show up. The weather forecast is promising, so it should be a few...

Mine doesn't count, it lives here.

Having an X gathering without X's would be like having a bachelor party without strippers or something (oh wait I did that)... :angel:

Life steps in...

I was hoping to make the trek up there from Southern Oregon, but sadly it is not to be...

I am sure it will be a great party, see at least some of you in July at Howard Prairie!

Andy

our gigs

...don't usually have a "huge" turnout, just a "hardcore" one ;)

Also, our gigs, people tend to come and go throughout the day, so in total there may be a good turnout, but not everyone is present at any given moment.

As long as Gregory and the honey are present, Rose won't kick my butt :D

Back