YAY! New Ferrari FF official video.

DuaneEstill

Banned User
Hope it's okay to actually post a CAR video in this section.

This is Ferrari's new, and controverisal, FF, the successor to the 612, the 4 seat grand tourer. The controversy with this car is the station wagon look. Almost harks back to the 250 "bread box" Le Mans cars except it's a four seater.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqxOYqK2SVg"]YouTube - Ferrari FF Official Video[/ame]

Last edited:
Gotta say it looks better in the metal then the initial pics. I'm still butt hurt that Ferrari are such douche bags since the mid '90s but all that aside the car looks nice. It looks like a 458 mated with a '98 Z3 M coupe and this is there bastard love child

Some Reliant Scimitar in that shape too!

It's funny how they don't exactly hide the shape but they don't linger on the straight profile shots either. Bet there were some heated debates at the styling studio while this one was fleshing out.

I like it, the whole shape is pretty well resolved and they have really toned down all the surface development. Boy. it's no fun watching a such a beautiful machine driven where they drove it for this-especially in the snow sequence.:eek:mg:

I just don't get it. Personally, 'when I win the lottery':rolleyes:, I'd prefer a Ferrari with just one seat. That way I don't have to put up with 1, or 3 people telling me to "SLOW DOWN!"...

Oh, and it won't have a hands free phone or any of that crap, cause I'm not taking any calls while driving it.

you doan need no stinkin' lottery

get an F348, pull the passenger seat and have at it, fix it, and then have at it some more. That's my goal for fiddy.

T

Back