Nice looking X on ebay

Other than these custom switches:
63.JPG

Looks pretty clean and well maintained.

Wow

Looks very nice and clean. Too bad I already have an X1/9 and too many other vehicles.

Seems the person totally cleaned the heck out of it. Nice work.

I wish mine looked that clean.

So do you think this is a $9-$10k car?

no but maybe a solid 4 to 7 grand car depends on the new owner and the market. The only think I worry about on these cars as they get older is the mechanics of them. Yea the out side looks great but thats a lot of miles. I wonder how the transmission is holding up....

Beautiful.
This car is better than all comparable MG's, Triumphs, and 914's. It should sell well. It deserves it.

Up to $6900; IMO quite a bit of money for an X with almost 150K miles. Warped rubber around the bumpers and a few other things I see would make me want to inspect the car closely before bidding. Nice new shiny paint job and a nice detail but I'd be concerned about what it might be hiding.

It's a dealer that sells Ferraris & Porsches... do you really think the reserve will be South of $10k...?!?

Nice refresh, sure for the right money... but not for what is probably a High retail value NADA reserve. :huh2:

I'm prepared to push a little more, but I suspect the car will not meet the reserve and it will get relisted at a lower price.

Other than these custom switches:...

Fiatmonkey's comment and linked photo of the custom switches prompted me to share a photo of my 1982 X1/9 console. Years ago I added a small after-market momentary rocker switch to control a semi-automatic power antenna. I was careful to respect the centerline of the existing controls, which makes them work together, visually, as a group.

1982-X19-center-console.jpg

Glad for you. These cars are without doubt the most fun you can have for the money. If you have a challenging day. Hop in and watch how soon you have an ear to ear grin. Happy motoring!!

Back