Fiat X1/9 headlight screws for sale

I would be willing to help. I am in the middle of the US in Omaha Nebraska. Might be cheaper shipping from here. Just let me know.
V/r, Mike

Update

Okay. All is good. Thanks to all who offered to help. biCoastal is closest to me (cheaper and faster for me to get them to him), so I will go that way.

Thus I will be able to keep the same pricing as before.

I ended up with more headlight retaining ring screws than the surround screws (enough to make up 4 sets). I understand that these screws also fit most other Fiats of similar vintage (like 850, 124. and 128 models). If you would like a set, just add $2 per set of 6 to your order. But...for $2 I wont guarantee that they fit your particular car LOL....and I only have 4 sets, so first come first served. Probably best to PM me first before sending payment for them.

For the complete sets, I have plenty in stock all ready to go.

And pardon the shameless plug, but if you have been considering getting one of my lower engine mounts or conversion arms:
http://xwebforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/28369/.
I will add a headlight screw kit for only $4 US (or $5 Canadian) to an order of mount or arm.

I will be posting info on how to order the headlight screw kits later tonight (in about 2 hours) in a "part 2" new post.

UPDATE: New offering can be found here:
http://xwebforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/29425/

And as for the "cool bonus gift"......well nothing too exciting, but some of you may think it is cool. Way back in the late '70s, I was competing in a WRC rally in Quebec. The factory Fiat/Abarth rally team was there all the way from Italy. Competing...not in X1/9s unfortunately... but in 131 Abarths. With legendary drivers like Alen, Makinen, and Munari. I saw the cars up close and they were quite the machines. I chatted up their PR guy and scored some really cool Abarth131/Alitalia stickers they brought with them from Italy.

If you reckon one would look pretty cool on your toolbox, just be either the 1st, 9th, or 19th to send a Paypal order to the address in my upcoming "part 2" post, and I will include one at no charge in your order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, hold one set of headlight retaining screws for a 1986 X1/9. Let me know how to send you the funds and exactly how much. Too late for me and I will be hitting the sack soon. I just do not want to miss the sale this time around, please.
And thanks for doing this for us. I really appreciate the effort.
V/r, Mike

Back