Fiat mechanics in SF Bay Area?

ryan

True Classic
I was curious who were the go-to guys for Fiats in the SF Bay Area?

I know Chris Obert is over in Santa Cruz. Then there is Joe's Fiat Services in Redwood City. Was wondering what other shops are around.

thanks!

-ryan

I was curious who were the go-to guys for Fiats in the SF Bay Area?

I know Chris Obert is over in Santa Cruz. Then there is Joe's Fiat Services in Redwood City. Was wondering what other shops are around.

thanks!

-ryan

Ryan,

Depends on what you want! If you are looking for a "shop" where you can pay the $ and have them do it up right then you named 2 for sure that I trust. Another is Angelo at Import Motors (or imported Motors) in SF.

Otherwise you have all the help you need here AND a ton of local folks to you. If you belong to Fiat America Club who are local to SF/Bay Area it gets even better ;)

Don't know if he's to far away but there is
Wine Country Motors
755 Sixth Street
Napa, CA 94559
Phone: 707-255-8697
Fax: 707-255-6466
Email: kd*wcmotors.com

That is a bit of a trek but I know 2 124 owners who LOVE wine country motors.

There is another in SF; Waterfront Ferarri. They have a guy there Sheldon who is a fantastic Italian car mechanic and he loves Fiats. He has done everything from custom exhausts to completely rebuilt motors for me over the years. Great guy.

Alfa Romeo Auto Service Continental Motors Inc.‎

This guy does Alfa's and Fiat's:

Alfa Romeo Auto Service Continental Motors Inc.‎
665 E El Camino Real # C
Sunnyvale, CA 94087-2985
(408) 733-1360

Ryan, are you already out there?

Mang, seems like all this happened so fast.

Ed

Hey dude, yeah, tell me about it! I'm up here organizing the new apartment listening to streaming KROQ. :grin: Anyway, I'll definitely keep in touch with the SoCal crew and make it down to events whenever I can! -ryan

Back