NEW aluminum X1/9 radiator I need to let go.

jsadamski

True Classic
Hi X'ers. so I bought an aluminum radiator from henk over in Holland and unfortunately I need to let it go because of a few back surgery bills that are more important at this time. I need $300 shipped ( paypal friends family payment) in the 48 states which is a steal of a deal. it is exact match to 1300 and 1500. much lighter than the metal radiator at 10 lbs. less if that means anything to you ;) , exact factory dimensions for width and height, with the same hardpoints for lower supports and upper centering mount. has the 35 mm (1 3/8 inch) inlets and outlets for stock-sized hoses. but really most importantly is this radiator transfers heat much faster than the original steel units. heres a stock pic from henks website. mine is still wrapped in original wrapping from them and I really don't care to take it out of that as it is nicely done,,,,, so it has never been touched..NEW. Thanks every one and hope some one can help me out. PM or if you want it just post that you will take it. my paypal is jsadamski@yahoo.com . if you wish to have it out side the 48 I'll just need to facter in a few extra $$ for your shipping. Thank you Jason

http://x19.cmsx1.nl/CATALOGUS/tabid/2470/ProdID/4320/CatID/625/language/en-US/Default.aspx

Attachments

• radi.jpg
    radi.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 39
I second that, best wishes for your health. It's one of the most common things that keep us out of the garage.

Thanks guys! Item is sold. I’m moving out some of my small items to help free up our check book. I’m not willing to give up my X as of yet but thank to all who have asked. I had back surgery back in March last year which didn’t end as I hoped. now I’m receiving multiple different shots, epidurals, nerve burns you name it. Anyway it pretty much has cut me down to about an 1/8 of what I’m used to. That’s the long and the short of it. Thank you again guys and happy new year to all of you :)
Jason

Hello Jason,

May I wish you all the best for your health and recovery, I feel very sorry for you
We must realize that this is most important and mostly out of our control
Keep strong !

with kind regards,

Henk Martens

mine is still wrapped in original wrapping from them and I really don't care to take it out of that as it is nicely done,,,,,
Jason, I received the radiator. I can see why you didn't want to unwrap it. It was packed quite thoroughly. I couldn't wait to take it out and see the quality of it. This is a very nicely finished radiator.

Thanks so much for the quik shipping and getting it to me in perfect condition. I am also sorry to hear your in this situation where you have to sell your parts. But I will put it to good use, hopefully solving my cooling issue. Thanks again Jon
20200123_230734.jpg 20200123_231002.jpg 20200123_231533.jpg 20200118_100604.jpg

Hi Jason,

I have a radiator in good shape you can have. I pulled it from my Scorpion. Looks like a modine radiator made in the 90s?

Back