Top parts

Derek Greenwood

Daily Driver
Does anyone have all the parts for a top including latches etc? The fabric or straps don't have to be good as I can order new ones. Mine was stripped for a double bubble hard top.

To be clear, you're looking for the parts for the top stowage compartment? Yours has been removed?

I have the fabric/frame/center hoop but not the straps. If you're interested I can get some pictures. If I can find the thing...

OK here's what I have. I'm not 100% positive that U-shaped piece is part of the top assembly, but I found it with the top, and it's the right length. Maybe it's the front clip. It's been a long time since I've had a stock top on a Scorpion.
IMG_3534.JPG
IMG_3535.JPG
IMG_3536.JPG
IMG_3537.JPG
IMG_3538.JPG

To be clear, you're looking for the parts for the top stowage compartment? Yours has been removed?
Yes, I have no top parts except for the handle that you twist on the inside. Everything else was removed for a double bubble top. I have Roger's car and all of Roger's molds but he completely removed the top parts.

The lip on the front of that top looks like the part the goes into the lip on the body to hold the top down. But it's not the lip that bolts to the car. So that is part of what I need for sure

That bottom picture looks like the lip. But to be honest, I have only seen the parts once when I gave away all the parts from the parts car I had

Well they're all yours if you want them, for the cost of shipping. I'm tired of them sitting around the shop. But they're kind of bulky and shipping is ridiculous these days. I would expect it would cost around $70-$90 to ship. Let me know if you want them.

Well they're all yours if you want them, for the cost of shipping. I'm tired of them sitting around the shop. But they're kind of bulky and shipping is ridiculous these days. I would expect it would cost around $70-$90 to ship. Let me know if you want them.
Yes I do but I am not home for a couple of weeks. Do you have a Greyhound station near you? I have shopped fender flares and bumpers through them much cheaper

P
It's about 25 miles. What are their packaging requirements?
Pretty much anything but if it is that far it's not worth it. When I get home to N. Georgia in about 2 weeks we can just ship it post office or something. Maybe roll it in a tube or something. Don't want to make it a pain for you

Pretty much anything but if it is that far it's not worth it. When I get home to N. Georgia in about 2 weeks we can just ship it post office or something. Maybe roll it in a tube or something. Don't want to make it a pain for you

OK. There is a rigid part of the roof, at the back, that makes it impossible to roll up too small. The tube would probably have to be a foot in diameter. Probably better to use a rectangle box, I'll start looking for one.

Back