1409 Progress

Small progress, I’ve been messing with the wiring past couple of days. Everything in the cabin works now . I replaced the optic fiber lighting with led leads, hot glued them to where the white clips usually hold the fiber. Hella cool. I tried to take a picture in the dark but my flash went off.
B324F83A-C6BE-44C9-86BC-9F2B67CBEDE6.jpeg
966F99EA-F97D-4505-A40C-82B10A631D43.jpeg

Last edited:
Carpet kit from the monte hospital, very nice kit. Unfortunately the way the scorpion interior is designed I have to unscrew the dash and sneak it behind.

Yes, that was the way i got it, the dash has been rebuilt, it was cracked and the vinyl was coming off. The biege parts were still in good shape so I left them except for the door cards which i had recovered

Front Bumper is on, fairly easy as the previous owner did all the hard work creating mounting brackets.
Yes I am delaying attacking the doors. They are going to be a pain to put the glass and weather stripping back. Maybe this weekend.
E09065F4-D0B6-4952-A6AC-605A40CDBD23.jpeg

Last edited:
Great progress, interesting to see the Montecarlo front bumper. With the Scorpion head lights, looks cool.
I also like your center console upholstery, looks nice. When you upload the photos, in the upper left corner, you will see
The option to make them full image , like below. I did not know this either. Until someone on this forum told me.
AB37FB51-1DF5-49B2-A1EA-90DD05BC21D9.jpeg

Door handles are in. Next on the agenda, door glass and weatherstripping. One of the mounting studs was busted and a machine shop drilled out the stud and retapped it.

9287827C-6E14-4542-9CE4-F84D9FFE07AD.jpeg

In you dash photo above. Your car has the latter center air vents. That are moe adjustable than my 1976.
Is is possible to change out just the vents them selves, with output changing the entire long part, that the vents mount in?
439EF82F-B51B-4E39-8C56-AD720973249E.jpeg

In you dash photo above. Your car has the latter center air vents. That are moe adjustable than my 1976.
Is is possible to change out just the vents them selves, with output changing the entire long part, that the vents mount in?
I don’t think so, I have an early one. I’ll check it out later

I’m super Jealous of everyone with the euro Bumpers. It was one of my first posts on the site inquiring about them. I checked with Montehospital and UKebay frequently but nothing. Is there any new news on availability?

Eddy Tuason in Nevada has the molds but he can not find anyone to create some.
So Monte Hospital is out? I was really hoping Eurosport X1/9 would take over.

also check with https://omicron.uk.com/

Lancia Monte Restoration Facebook page
See Fabio Sansonne

Last edited:
Back