New addition to the family :)

Greg (in Conn)

Bertone curator - X driver
Im in a little hot water with the wifey but she will get over it. :boxing:

My punishment is no eBay purchases for 1 year that started on Friday :doh:

I'll post pics of the new arrival soon and my passion for Black Xs should be all fixed now :excited::excited::excited:

MidOhio6093-1.jpg

I'm sure Dave is happy

That his baby is with another X-head. Beautiful car! Congrats!

Worst hobbies..

I always say a man can have much worst hobbies..If you need any E-BAY I'll trade ya for the mirrors I got,,:devil: LOL enjoy your new chum.

nice x

a year will fly by quicker than you think :pigsfly:
specially if you take her on a weekend trip in the new black x

Nice one Greg!

PM me with yer details. I'd like to know more about it.
BTW, if you're looking for anything from eBay, I'll be your contact. Ha!
(that way you can keep your promise) :laugh:

Congratulations. That is a nice addition!

I'm now thinking that black is my second favorite color for an X.:thumbsup:

Congrats Greg

That is a nice looking X. Good color too!! :)

You and I are on opposite trajectories. I try not to look at the Xs for sale Ebay anymore.

Oh that was that nice Ohio car. The posted pics really looked good. Hope you don't live on a dusty road like me. Enjoy!

Very X-citing times indeed!!! THANKS ALL :)

I'll update this once I get it back to Conn..

This WILL be my DD from April>>> until November or until the weather gets nasty.

Been "sorta" looking for a real nice driver (Yes to drive) so no Garage Queen here (unlike the picture below) so this X will see some dirt :huh2: ...But not to worry just read my car wax thread :sun:

Just couldn't pass up a Black X with 23K and while not perfect it is reeeeaally nice AND with my FAV wheels... no disrespect to the Daytona following :thumbsup:

If I saw that picture, maybe I would have been in trouble with the wifey and not you. That is sharp! Congrats. If you get bored with it let me know :)

Greg... its GORGEOUS!

As far as Ebay goes... when ya have a friend like BOB BROWN, you don't need Ebay...

HAHAHA!

Congrats...

Oooooo!

Oooooooo, it's pretty!... Looks great with those wheels.

My husband says if I buy another Fiat without asking first I will have to live in the garage.

Hey Tony thanks!!!

I am in the dog house for sure now but in another week I told the wife she gets to play with this new X toy too... not just be a Copilot :whistle:

Also BIG kudus on the uShip post giving us the head up!!! What a pleasure to deal with getting bids :thumbsup:

Dierk LOVE the killer stance...I'll be happy with the stock stance for some time until the dust settles at home. :boxing:

My Vin (160699)

Nice!

Congrats on your new X, looks killer! Everybody's gettin new X's...I want another too! If there's something you gotta have on eBay just let me know and I'll sneak it to you...a year can be a long time. Again congrats on the new car.
Michael

Back