1982 X parts car near STL

JimD

Waiting for Godot...
This 82 popped up on CL last week. I went and looked at it and it is definitely a parts car. You can see right thru it in the rear trunk area. Seller says it ran when parked, but that was a few years back. Pretty much info in the ad. It seems to be a complete car. The seller has the bumpers, etc that you don't see.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/5970483958.html

IMG_1795.JPG
IMG_1797.JPG
IMG_1798.JPG
IMG_1799.JPG
IMG_1801.JPG
IMG_1800.JPG

Here is another item with a blue interior.. it is also minty-mint :eek: I miss the little devil emoticon.

superweld-screen-urinal-blocks-250x250.jpg

Oh dang, that's as rusted out as I was afraid it might be.
Does anyone know if it sold? Seller didn't get back to me after about a week ago; I was going to go out and take a look at the car myself, but they stopped replying. (Don't think it would've worked out- I'm looking for a project car and adore X1/9s, but with title issues and that rust...)

Hi Frog,

When I visited the seller at the end of January, he did mention that he would be off line for a while in the near future. So I guess he will reappear at some point.

Thanks JimD, good to know. I shouldn't be due to the condition, but I was a bit excited when I read there's a possibility it's still there ;D
Went from pessimist to optimist in a heartbeat. These cars get to me.

Back