128 wagon on the road now

carl

True Classic
It took 11 months starting with a bare shell but it's now a drivable car and legal with plates and insurance. I took it out for several drives locally yesterday and everything seems to run fine. Still has bare interior, no heater, wipers or turnsignals. Most of you had some part of this, providing parts for this project. Need to forge on with the above noted missing things and some external rust repair.

carl

I can not believe that shell I towed to your house 11 months ago is now driving. You do not know the difference between scrap metal and a repairable car.
Congratulations.

scrap metal

Well, it doesn't look much different than when you towed it here except for being flat black now.

Todd, I don't think you are allowed over here since you don't have a front wheel drive "classic" Fiat.

carl

Way to go, Carl! That's awesome... Must feel great!

I am currently restoring 4 heater boxes, but they all have homes in my cars. If I come across any in my stash I'll let you know. Unfortunately, a bunch of my heater cores are bad (2 good out of 5 so far) so I can't help there. I'll post pics of my process.

Heater

No problem, I have the heater components, just not installed yet. I need to get a new heater valve to make the system complete and I'll order that today. I hate the heater cable lever assembly as it's so floppy when attached to the dash. I like the 124 spider system much better as it's rigidly bolted to the trans tunnel.

carl

Wise ass

Every Fiat forum has one. I used to ask one of my daughters to make my Craigslist ads. Then my wife got involved and showed me how easy it was. I do have a photobucket account so I'll take some pretty pics and post the link.

carl

Back