1300 headlight switch

i will ring the previous owner(shikan)to find out if he did the headlight pod mod so they dont come up but even then they should still come up on the 2nd switch

My headlights don't come up via the switch on UBX...

...the previous owner put two toggles in the console to raise and lower the pods individually. I like it. You can wink at people, and drive with markers only if you like.

I did the same with one of mine, but with only 1 switch. Used a Nissan electric aerial switch-pitted perfectly in place of the rheostat.

PETE... You really need to PROVE the...

switch good or bad first... and that goes fro EVERYTHING you do...

Circuit Drawings and a VOM are needed with a little skill. Let us know what ya need or you'll be buying lots of non-returnable parts!

yes i will do but car is 75 miles away so i cant just pop out to garage :) but will be testing everyones theories when i go see it next weekend,should be on the road in about 4 weeks time with a bit of luck

no tiff no lights coming on when turned to position 2,side lights work when in position 1 but these also go out when in position 2

no, I'm sure the X1/9 has 5 pins, but the internals are interchangable- you will be able to make 1 good switch out of the 2.

Back