14x6 4x98 BWA "racer" wheels for sale/trade

AleX1/9

Has the sickness
SOLD 14x6 4x98 BWA "racer" wheels for sale/trade SOLD

It's time to cash these in to get more fiat stuff... I'm sure a lot of you remember "fiatwheels.com" selling these a few years back. They have 4x98 and 4x108? bolt patterns for Fiat and Alfa. Offset is 30 (I believe) and they'll clear stock springs with an extra factory spacer (4 included). You'll need longer lug bolts, available from various sources, including Matt, or I will trade you my set if you've got a good set of factory length alloy wheel bolts.

They currently have a set of 185/55-14 Federal SS595 tires on them with about 3-4000 miles on them. They're a decent sport tire that does well in the rain. They're in like new shape with no curbing or even paint scratches. I would recommend getting them re-balanced before mounting them up. They'll also come with 2 sets of center caps (one red, on silver) and the hub-centering rings.

For sale for $380 OBO or trade (+cash from you or me) for other wheels (CD30's,daytonas or other), water/air intercoolers and pump, ac radiator, nice pair of seats, fiberglass hood or trunk, coilovers, front sway bar, whoa brakes, scirocco radiator, innovate LC1, or whatever else you might have...

On my car:
LoadsofPictures027.jpg

LoadsofPictures028.jpg

Rudy had them too (and his have a beautiful girl included)
rudy1.jpg

ricardo1.jpg

Last edited:
Those were my first choice

When I looked at them on fiatwheels but he was out. I went with the champs. Interested in a trade for both a front and rear sway bars?

Back