1970 Fiat 124 Sedan Front Grille

Jeff Stich

True Classic
Original metal front radiator grille from a wrecked 1970 Fiat 124 Sedan. Good condition overall, one pea-sized pressure dent in the center of the driver-side headlight rim, a bit oxidized but a good cleaning/polishing job will do wonders. Might be slightly bent in the center area - I'm not sure if these are supposed to be perfectly flat or slightly bowed in the middle like the 128? (see last photo) Good thing is, being made of metal & not plastic, the grille is fairly easy to bend/manipulate into shape, if needed. :hammer:

Out of curiosity, I lightly buffed a few areas of the grille with some Ultra Fine steel wool to see if the metal would shine up or not - yup, it definitely cleans up well! In some of the photos below, I've pointed out the areas that I shined up a bit, namely a few of the lower horizontal slats just to the left of (what remains of) the center emblem, & part of the passenger-side inner headlight trim ring. All headlight bucket mounting screws & plastic clips are also intact, as shown.

Photos:

[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Tahoma,Arial]
124sedangrille01.jpg

[/FONT]
124sedangrille02.jpg

124sedangrille03.jpg

124sedangrille04.jpg

124sedangrille05.jpg

124sedangrille06.jpg

124sedangrille07.jpg

124sedangrille08.jpg

124sedangrille09.jpg

$75 + insured USPS Parcel Post shipping from 92860.

Back