1974 passenger side front indicator unit wanted

Mickey Dale

True Classic
Hello,

I'm hunting for a decent used 1974 front indicator unit with good chrome and fixings. Lens is not so important as I can get those easily. USA passenger side (UK driver's side). The one on my parts car broke as we were taking it off. Sadly, It's beyond repair.

I am in the UK. If anyone can help, please holler!

Best wishes,

Mickey

Hi Mickey.

How are you ? Does this mean you are finally getting around to fitting the euro bumpers ?

Are you sure yours is "beyond repair" ? if it is just the mounting studs broken off, these ARE available and can be easily changed.

Over here, those signals were only used on '74 and I think some '75s. Over in Europe used till '78. So should be a lot easier to find over there. But yes, often pop up here and on Ebay.com

And by the way - over here at least - lenses are available pure orange, pure clear, or half and half.

Cheers, Doug

Hey Doug!

All good thanks, apart from fracturing my heel, and so my leg is in plaster. But the good news is that while I cannot drive, I can (and have) remove the 1500 bumpers and all the plastic crap that comes with them! Hopefully in the next few weeks, I'll be sending you some pics.

I fitted the rear bumpers to my car using your brackets. They are so well designed and executed, I had the old bumper off and the new ones on in around an hour! The front is more tricky due to my leg, and the need to get behind the radiator to remove the bumper shock tubes.

I have found a brand new indicator unit, thanks to Henk. So far, he's had everything I have ever needed. Long may that continue!

Take care Doug, and enjoy the weekend!

Regards,

Mickey

Hello,

I'm hunting for a decent used 1974 front indicator unit with good chrome and fixings. Lens is not so important as I can get those easily. USA passenger side (UK driver's side). The one on my parts car broke as we were taking it off. Sadly, It's beyond repair.

I am in the UK. If anyone can help, please holler!

Best wishes,

Mickey

Looks like I have a used right one here in California http://www.fiatplus.com/1974-75-right-front-turn-lamp-pr-294608.html

Chris Obert

Back