1974 X1/9....

petex19

True Classic
My son has decided to sell his '74 X1/9 as he wants something that he can drive all year long. The car runs and drives great and the interior with exception of a crack in the dash is perfect. It saddens me that the Fiat bug didn't get him like it got me 21years ago but my '84 X isn't going anywhere as long as I'm alive.

I know we have some Canadian members so I'm posting a link to my for sale ad. I do have a car hauler so delivery is available and the price is negotiable. Some body mods have been done by the P.O that are a matter of taste which is not exactly my taste but done well just the same. I've replaced the instrument cluster with a Euro one which also has the oil pressure gauge but still have the original one.

I'm asking $3000.00 or b.o

http://kingston.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?...EditAd&mpuid=1700183;174;570978709;45654851;;

'PeteX1/9

My son has decided to sell his '74 X1/9 as he wants something that he can drive all year long. The car runs and drives great and the interior with exception of a crack in the dash is perfect. It saddens me that the Fiat bug didn't get him like it got me 21years ago but my '84 X isn't going anywhere as long as I'm alive.

I know we have some Canadian members so I'm posting a link to my for sale ad. I do have a car hauler so delivery is available and the price is negotiable. Some body mods have been done by the P.O that are a matter of taste which is not exactly my taste but done well just the same. I've replaced the instrument cluster with a Euro one which also has the oil pressure gauge but still have the original one.

I'm asking $3000.00 or b.o

http://kingston.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?...EditAd&mpuid=1700183;174;570978709;45654851;;

'PeteX1/9

Dang it Pete! I would buy it in a heartbeat if it weren't so dang far away...! Care to drive it California???

If only!!

I hadn't just bought one! I would definitely have gone for it. Looks nice a- great deal.

Count on a quick sale

I'm in my way to pick mine up. I would (as in
If I was dad) would buy if off your son. :)

I've added more photos to the "for sale" ad at the request of interested members. I've focused on the usual troublesome areas (trunks, rocker panels, rear cubbys that hold the jack) that you will see are not bad at all on this '74 X.

'PeteX1/9

Back