1984 X parts for sale......

Minidreams

Low Mileage
Hi everyone..

Starting a new project is always exciting and this one is no different.
Bought my new X a couple a months ago, with the intent of building
something exiting and different. As an owner of a Tuning company
I have the pleasure of driving some very good handling cars and parts are easy to come by as we make most of our own parts......Now I'm ready for something new and exciting and I will share as soon as the
plans are laid (it will be something Turbocharged).:innocent:

So I'm starting this new project, and have tons of take-of's that will not be needed. IE. Needs to be sold.

1984 build date June.
Engine 1500cc fuel injected, runs like a top and was rebuilt to the tune of $1944.00 in May 07 (Have all the receipts to to show). All injection and ignition modules are perfect with the wire harness included and intact. I will have the engine steam cleaned and degreased early this week, so who ever buys it will get a fresh, great looking and functioning unit.

Separately these parts were upgraded and more $$$ were spent.
Brand new MAF. Fuel pump a year old. Clutch, master cylinder, pressure plate and clutch disc (one year old). Lots of the parts were freshen up
recently: water pump, dist cap, plug wires. I would like to get $750 obo

I also have a lot of take of's that will need a home (to much to list please call)
Wheels 5 aluminum wheels (do not know what they are called but they look good I would let these go for $50 a piece with tires that has a lot of life in them.

This is the deal...
I'm in the greater Los Angeles area and would prefer if some one would pick up the engine (and parts) or if you made some sort of arrangement as I don't feel like having to pallatize such a big part.
Nothing on the engine will be sold separate, please don't ask.

Feel free to call me at my office any time 9am-6pm at 562-608-8123
and ask for Peter or email me at peter*m7tuning.com and I love to chat........ Best part of my day :)

Peace

Pics! Pics are always great! I would seriously love to have that engine/tranny combo - especially at THAT price - if I had the money floating around and I could get down there to pick it up myself. That being said, I'm sure there are people down there in the LA/SoCal area that would be more than happy to provide great new homes for the parts you have. But we would all love to see pics of the stuff you got...

Welcome Peter...

All sounds good, I have no need of anything at the moment but hopefully we can get together with you soon.

Have about 40 of us "locally" between Santa Clarita and San Diego...

Thank you:)
I will start a post with the specifics as soon as I have a it figured out.
The car will go to the media blaster on the the first of February and we'll see how bad the rust is with the body in it's bare glory.

peter

I'll have to stop by and check it out. Not sure if I need anything but could always have a look.

wheels up for grabs

Like I said earlier, I have 5 wheel/tire combos that I'm letting go for $50 each. I just estimated shipping at $165 to the east coast for another set of 4 wheels I sold... if you want all five or want a shipping estimate to where you live, just let me know.

4 of these available:
xwheel.jpg

1 of these available (this was in my spare tire well behind the passenger seat)
xwheelspare.jpg

more images of other things for sale coming soon!

Motor is out....:censored:
This was no picnic in the park but it's relieved from it's host and I'm sure someone will enjoy this baby for another project. Tomorrow I'll clean the
motor (de-grease it) and prep it for for it's possible departure....:)

peter

Back