1985 x19 parts car

P

puggy76

will sell 1985 x19 had started to restore but lost interest when i got mgb. gonna try to sell whole car first if it don't go will part out. have title but not in my name.

1985 x19

asking $500.00 for whole car in southwest va.

will sell 1985 x19 had started to restore but lost interest when i got mgb. gonna try to sell whole car first if it don't go will part out. have title but not in my name.

I'd suggest pictures of the car, your location, a means of contact, and a tad bit more information on the '85. :D
having a title in someone else's name, well, I'm sure that is gonna bring a ton of interest. :mallet:
welcome on board!

I'm interested. I'm currently restoring an 85. Could come in handy. I'm across the line in West Virginia. Have car trailer, will travel. Any pics?
:)

Shouldu choose to part out, I could use

Need
Headlight switch
Power window switches
Ignition switch and key

If in good shape
Side engine mount
Exhaust engine mount
One rear license plate light holder

Nice to have
Rearview mirror
Air control meter
Intake plenum

Should you part out, let me know the price by piece.

Thanks,

Ed

I'm looking for the front grill and front spoiler. Let me know if you are parting them out.

1985 x19

well new at this so here goes. gonna try to add pictures. car is in pulaski va my home number 540 980 2595.

1985 parts x 19

sold sorry so late didn't know i needed to post sold. thanks to all.

1985 fiat bertone x19

let me be clear about this car is for parts only. i have had it for several years and worked on it on and off. when i got it, it would run but not move. i have replaced trans. and now it moves. but i lost interest in it. got a mgb. had guy in w va jerk me round for week so if you are not serious don't bother. asking 500.00 for car and extra parts plus 100.00 for windsheild that was never installed. if you send me e mail i can send pics. the car is in pulaski va 24301 let me know, the other guy didn't show.

From what I understand, a serious buyer had his car hauler/trailer stuck in deep snow atop a mountain in W. VA and consequently was unable to retrieve this past week. Local PD recommended a VIN # verification prior to purchase; upon mentioning that to seller, previous message on this thread appeared.

From what I understand, a serious buyer had his car hauler/trailer stuck in deep snow atop a mountain in W. VA and consequently was unable to retrieve this past week. Local PD recommended a VIN # verification prior to purchase; upon mentioning that to seller, previous message on this thread appeared.

Stolen, perhaps? Asking for a VIN certainly doesn't sound like jerking someone around. :D

In fairness to seller, I understand that after a full week, the prospective buyer still was not able to retrieve the vehicle due to snow conditions. Not really sure of the full situation, just best everyone proceed with awareness. Good luck to all!

Back