1986 Volkswagen Quantum Syncro Wagon

bjwhite

True Classic
Bought from the original owner this weekend. Includes all original dealer paperwork including the sheet on his trade in! A Subaru Loyale.

Has 318,000 miles on it.
F1E8A561-6D8D-4E2A-BAA1-BAFC38BBE6C3.jpeg
0709A3B9-0561-404C-8924-0CB32465B6B0.jpeg
A722EBC4-02E0-4AD4-9535-CC2924BB6334.jpeg

Great cars. Looks to be in good condition for the miles. Post more pics after you get it cleaned up and sorted.

A very long time ago I had one of the first Dasher wagons (predecessor to this). At that time they were only available (here) in FWD. Longitudinal engine on a transaxle, like the Fox. A very clean Fox wagon was available locally a couple years ago for a great price. But I already have way too many projects. I'm a sucker for wagons.

Great cars. Looks to be in good condition for the miles. Post more pics after you get it cleaned up and sorted.

A very long time ago I had one of the first Dasher wagons (predecessor to this). At that time they were only available (here) in FWD. Longitudinal engine on a transaxle, like the Fox. A very clean Fox wagon was available locally a couple years ago for a great price. But I already have way too many projects. I'm a sucker for wagons.

Yep, a Dasher is a first gen Passat. The Quantum was the second gen Passat and was the first to come in AWD. It's an Audi 4000 (Audi 80) basically but in VW wagon form.

Back