1986 X1/9 in Lakeland, FL $1,800 (not mine)

slaponte

The Iron Monkey
Anybody know of this car?

It has been in Craigs List for a while, the price seems good, something must be up with it, no? I am going up to Orlando in a few days and was wondering if it is worth stopping by to see it... :whistle:

Hey Sergio!!!...

hacia tiempo no te veia por aqui(sorry guys,its spanish).Is this car on C/List?.........How`s your X coming?......saludos puertorro,.....:)

This car has been on C-List forever....

....and before that, it was on eBay. Doesn't look so bad, but it would be great if you could go kick its' tires...and take some good close up pics, please!:)

Last edited:
and

on ebay i talked with him he sad she runs good

but he was hesitating about the rust because I asked him how much rust there was on the car and I don't know he was kind of weird with his answer.

Well I'll be up there in about 10 days so maybe I stop by. If he lets me I'll take as many shots as I can. I will explain he has a better chance of moving the car this way. I rather KNOW I have to fix the rust than not know and thus not go for it.

Hey Albert! The Fiat is running again after new battery, starter rebuild and new ignition. I just got insurance and tags for it, have to take it for a spin. I need to check/refill the cooling system. :) I'll probably do that in the next couple of days and post pics.

Amazing all the stuff you can get around to when you don't have a job. :whistle:

Back