2010 X Calender?

Sport

Rolf Grumme
Hey All-
Any chance we could get a X1/9 Calender going for the next year? I think we all have some great looking cars and it would be really be neat to have 12 months of cool X's to see! I've got a couple old pics that I thought were worthy pics for a calender. Anybody care to share some other photos?
Rolf.
P1010009.jpg

P1010022.jpg

The previous calendar-organising fellow promised me Mr October with this one...

Rolf,

It was originally brown, but has been transformed over the years into a black/grey affair. Like this...

Regards,

Brian

Last edited:
Absolutely beautiful ride...

I personally have nowhere to hang a calendar INSIDE the house... and although there is GLORY in having your ride calendarized, you can MOCK up one yourself or even have a pro do it for you, for all 12 months with individual photos. My wife even showed me a program once for doing this. I'm unsure how the pages where bound though.

I do agree it would be kinda neat to have one that has several members of this site included... but I gotta say I for one, was miffed when my car was never included last time. Maybe I see it differently than others do... HAHAHA!

Which 12 cars were you gonna choose? Are YOU volunteering for the job?

Those were the days

My 78 made it into the calendar as the March photo and my Ansen wheels show up in December on the X of "He, whose name shall not be spoken". ;)

A Calendar is a very good idea.

I have been wondering if there was one. We do it over on another vehicle forum and it is a great way of getting people to submit their works of vehicular art. Also, it is a great way to establish the value of your vehicle. Don't ask me what I am talking about. Just take my word for it. For everyone who has an X that they think is pretty slick, this is a good idea to support.

HEY... At least your PARTS got shown TWICE...

I couldn't find Black Tooth anywhere in that calendar... Must be on the BACK COVER...

Mr. August chiming in!

Ricardo, thanks again for such a great job on the '08 calendar...would love to see another one for '09! Cheers :thumbsup:

Back