2012 Fiat Freak Out

I'll be there (I don't think I get much of a choice).

But my x looks like this today:

IMAG0406.jpg

maybe

I will consider going for a day. I'm sure more info will become available, but would someone mind sharing what the typical agenda is? For instance, is the car show typically on Saturday?

If I get to go, would enjoy the opportunity to meet some of you.
Thanks

Agendas in the past

Friday check, dinner and maybe a drive. Friday night in the parking lot for a drink, movie and talking.

Saturday Car show in the am, lunch, drive Saturday afternoon and award night Saturday night. Back to the parking lot for all night talking/drinking

Sunday some leave some stay. Driving tour or event. Maybe golf? Sunday night dinner and back to the parking lot.

A lot of time is spent just talking and enjoying the company. This is where friendships are made.

Also this year

Thursday: Track day at Virginia International Raceway. Hosted by Phil Wicks Driving Academy. We will be driving the south course. Located 2 hours south of the resort.

Thanks for the responses

Thanks guys. I will look forward to learning more about it as it approaches and hopefully getting to go, see some cool cars, and meet some forum members and vendors.

Hi All,

I called today to make my reservation. Rooms have been blocked for our event. The Studios,one bedroom condo and lodge are still available and at the rate of $119 per night, with tax $141.38. The one bedroom condo is larger. I was told parking is the same for all.

You have to call to get the FLU rate. Contact Bridget Campbell at 1-800-611-6888 or 1-800-266-2444.

Lou Teresi

I am not going this year

No FFO for me this year. To much real life happening right now. So, sadly, I can't indulge in the fantasy life. I had a great time last year though. Be sure to hang out with BobG (bg82x), he and his wife know where all the good parties are going on. :)

Sorry to hear.

Will miss your play by play commentary and posts of the event.

I will be there on Aug 1st and will be leaving the morning of August 7th.

TonyK.

Grimsby Ontario Canada.

Maybe next year Tony

Will miss your play by play commentary and posts of the event.

I will be there on Aug 1st and will be leaving the morning of August 7th.

TonyK.

Grimsby Ontario Canada.

Hi Tony,

Hopefully I can make again in the future. I just have a lot of stuff swirling around me this summer. Nothing bad really, just things that need to be dealt with.

I would have been tempted to spend the weekend on the Wintergreen golf course rather than the FFO events anyway. It's amazing how much you can love a sport you truly suck at. :grin:

No swap meet?

Is there no swap meet. I was hoping to sell and buy parts. I im used to going to the Porsche meet here in pa. Always find cool parts that you dont often see.

I don't know if its been posted or not but I found out today that the Fiat Freak Out is going to be located near Charlottesville Virginia at the Winter Green Resort.

http://www.fiatclubamerica.com/fiat-freakout-2012

I live close to this area and hope to meet a few of you this year as well as meet some others from last year.

May as well be 5000 miles away - same difference if I wanted to bring a Fiat :( Last time I drove to Virginia I moved there :)

Hear my name?

My place is always open for travelers. I have a spare room in the basement with a private bath.

Back