July 27-31, 2016

Auburn Hills, MI

Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac for 104.00 USD per night
Book your group rate for Fiat Club America via this exclusive link
Schedule of events subject to change:
July 26 Early arrivals
July 27 Wednesday -Track day
July 28 Thursday -Autocross
July 29 Friday -Poker run, Walter P. Chrysler Museum visit and welcome dinner.
July 30 Saturday -Concorso display, banquet and awards dinner
July 31 Sunday -breakfast raffle
https://www.fiatclubamerica.com/ffo2016/

Heck yea I want to go to this. Currently live in Dearborn. More motivation to get the X running. And maybe the spider too!!!

FFO 2016 Planning!

Just finished booking my Freakout room! Now to wade through the FCA online event sign in.

Just booked a room myself

I am still unsure if I will make it, but I figured I better plan ahead. Last year I booked after all the event rate rooms were taken, that was painful to my wallet. ;)

FFO%202016.jpg

Cancelled my plans

I decided not to attend FFO this year. I have been unemployed for almost a year and even though my wife says "Go", the expense of another Fiat adventure feels like an extravagance. I did make it to the MWB open house last month because FREE BEER! ;)

I am sorry you all won't get to see me at FFO. :nana:

That makes two of us ...

After spending $$ on a new roof, $$ on a 10Kw Solar array, and $$ on yet another car, I need to give it a break.
Detroit is a bit far for me to drive for a 1-day event and the expense of flying/renting is not an option this year.

I need to save my $$ so I can retire someday too! :nana:

about 13 X's

There was about 13 X's was a big year for the Spiders with the launch of the 124 spider. I took pictures of most of the X1/9's. What is the best way to post them? So you all can see. I brought my 2015 Abarth this year. Next year the FFO will be in Milwaukee, WI.

Very Respectfully

Brian Benson

The 33rd Annual Fiat FreakOut is in the books. We had people from Canada and Northern Ireland. But the winner of best car overall was Dan Goldman's 1966 P.F. Lancia Flavia coupe...and he made the 14 hour trip to the Fiat National convention from Long Island to Detroit IN THAT CAR (see below). Drove it...no trailer! If he can do it you can too.
Missed it? Ok, next year, Milwaukee, Stay tuned.

Back