40th Anniversary Polos

ezitag

Daily Driver
Hi,
I've been asked to print a 40th Anniversary Polo for the Fiat Car Club of Victoria (Australia) and having designed it, thought it may be of interest to my fellow XWeb members.

Cost (the Polo and Shipping) is based on the assumption that a minimum of 20 Polos per Country will be ordered and I can deliver the 20 to a central address in that country for further local distribution. Due to high Shipping Costs, I can't deal with individual orders - sorry! Fedex Air Economy will be my preferred carrier.

I expect the total cost to each member will be $35-$40US. All sizes from Small to 5XL (excluding 4XL) are available, including Ladies and Juniors.

Please respond in this thread if you are interested, along with your Country, for example:
EziTag, Australia

The Polo is 100% Polyester, mainly white with Red & Gray Trim (see photo mock up). The printing method is dye sublimation so it won't wash off, peel or crack. More details on the Polo itself can be found here:-
murraymenspolospecificacx.jpg

My design not only celebrates 40 years of the X, but also the 100 years of Bertone:-

fiatx1940thanniversaryt.jpg

I'm interested, so

MX5RUSH, Texas... Wait, we haven't seceded yet.

MX5RUSH, USA

Last edited:
me too

I'd say sell a batch to one of our USA Fiat parts guys and then he can resell to us on an individual basis.
-Brody

Sorta close, Jeff, but............!!

......since your in OZ why not have Canterburry make this.. I love the rugby shirts....:)

Canterbury sports gear is made in ......NEW ZEALAND, mate!!! :wink2:
If the Ozzies made the stuff, they would fall apart after one wearing! :whistle:

cheers, Ian - NZ

Back