7 X's for sale

kobispencer

There comes a time that one realizes that what one wants to do is not the same as what one can do. At one time I had 13 X's and had a lot of fun with them. Many years ago I cut the herd down to 7 and for many years have had them in storage. I travel all the time working and I do not see that changing in the foreseeable future. I now realize that I either let them slowly grow old in storage or I must sadly sale them. This would include a garage full of parts. What I would like some feedback on is should I try to sale them all in a package or divide them up and sale each indivually. Any thoughts on the subject?

My opinion...

Personally, I think you'd have a hard time finding someone who wants to take over 7 cars. Someone might be interested if the deal was so awesome that they could dump a few and still get what they really want. I think selling them individually, or as 1+parts car sets, depending on the relative condition of the cars of course, would be your best bet. Might take a little longer, but hey, you've already been storing them anyways, right?...
I don't think I've ever seen anyone sell more then 3 as a group.

Im local and would like to check your inventory plus maybe help you out with a personal point of view if anyone gets interested in something.
Please email me or send me a PM to arrànge meeting.Thanks.....Albert

87 i bought from you years ago

long time man! I am 99% done with the 87 i bought from you years ago. I may be interested in another one. Pls pm me with your number.

In support of Greg/Conn...

...not all that unusual to have multiple Xs at same time.
Two is almost a minimum, with many folks at 3 cars.
As I recall, feller name'o Peter down south was in 13 car range.
Hoelsher I believe had 7 at one point.
Steve in Washington also at about 7 for a while.
Recently ran into oleracer dude hadn't see for coupla decades.
Only 2 Xs, but a gaggle of other Fiats totaling about 15.
I'm down to 6 Xs & 4 FWD variants, from high point of 14.
Aim to cull herd down to reasonable number of about 5.
Then there's ShawnFolkerts...about 90 cars last I heard.
But only 10 Xs.

You're normal as can be...
Hope that helps!

Update regarding Peter (down south)

Atlanta area actually. He's down to 9 X's, he had to get rid of 3 because of a town ordinance. Too many in his front yard. :no: :(
I paid him a visit a few weeks ago.
Eyeballing a 1988 he has, along with a 1985 with only 7K miles on it. :excited:

Ditto what Albert said. I would love to see what goodies you have! Definately make the drive from Rockwall. - Art

My limit is 4 at a time...:)

Here is the day I purchased 4 scorpions in one day.... Never again..:dead:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuDrtaEhKZw&feature=plcp"]Lancia scorpions Arrive - YouTube[/ame]

Back