74 in the woods of SC needs saving!

Greg (in Conn)

Bertone curator - X driver
Not mine.

Greenville CL

74 x19, first year of production early car 11/73. Car has been sitting for 20 years, does not run but did last I knew. 42k original miles.
Just looking to get rid of her, make offer. Clean title, sitting 3hrs away but can transport.

I have been talking to the owner...

It has some rust but should be a decent car. I am looking into it.

Looks like ANSA

Is that ANSA tips I see out the back? could have a header. Someone closer than Wa state needs to grab this!

Looks WAY decent

Much (much) better than my 'California' 74 yard find. Would this wasn't 3000 miles away.........

So it's sitting 3 hours away from Greenville where the CL listing is. Three hours away in which direction? That's a mighty big radius there. It includes all of SC, most of NC, half of GA, close to half of TN.

Brett, let us know if this is heading home with you, or we need someone else to step in.

:)

So it's sitting 3 hours away from Greenville where the CL listing is. Three hours away in which direction? That's a mighty big radius there. It includes all of SC, most of NC, half of GA, close to half of TN.
I'm about one hour south of Greenville. Knowing where it is may narrow it down as to who can look at it.

I emailed the seller and asked a few questions just now, will share what I learn.

I'm in Columbia SC which is about 2 hours from Greenville.

Back