75 Fiat booklets

dragonsgate

True Classic
I have three booklets for 1975 Fiat 128 sedan I found yesterday when cleaning off a shelf in my garage. I couldn't bring myself to throw them away so I thought some one else might want them at what I think is a good price compared to what I have seen. The owner’s manual is in fair to ruff shape. The pages 2 and 6 are in bad shape with part of the page (about 15%) missing and the back two pages were stuck together and I steamed them apart they are ruff but all there. That is the ruff part. The rest of the booklet is in fair to good shape with a complete foldout wiring diagram. I have an owner’s warranty and service book. It is in pretty good shape. I blanked out the last name of the original owner and their address but the dealer name and address is still there. Then I have a service station location booklet with addresses of Fiat service stations around the world. It is in good condition. All three of these booklets are from 1975. I want $10 for all three. That should take care of postage and maybe enough left over to stop at the drive through and get a milkshake on the way home. I will be shipping from Arkansas.

Back