75 X19 horn relay needed

Should be a standard 5 pin bosch relay with two NO 87 terminals (rather than a NO 87 and NC 87a)

It has 3 wires going to the relay

It has the old three wire horn relay with the metal case being the ground? Light blue, purple and grey wires are attached. Purple is hot, double blue goes to horns and grey black goes to horn button. How would that translate to a bosch cube relay?

Thanks
This is the last piece for this car to be ready to street duty. Last thing will be the dyno test with some jets and chokes.j I got this photo from the internet, how does my 3 wire relay translate to this?

Chris
relaywire.jpg

Will work fine...

On the 3 tab horn relay, I think the power (30) and switching power (86) are the same. The output (87) is the horns, and the switching ground (85) is the horn switch. This is how I would do it, and is how it's done when the ground is switched, as in many stock circuits.

Check to make sure the gray black is switching to ground and is not hot.

Sometimes, like for fog lights where they should only work when the low beams are on, the (86) is connected to the lowbeams, so that the relay is dormant when the lights are off or when the highbeams are on.

Not sure what I did

but the horns blow now, I did switch out the horns for some 128 ones that were known good, took apart all connections and cleaned put everything back with original relay and toot! toot!

Thanks

Back