76 Lancia Scorpion in pick and pull junkyard!

dwitcraft

There is a 1976 Lancia Scorpion in a San Jose Pick n pull yard(south). It's not too rusty, relatively complete, looks like it was sitting somewhere for about 2 decades! If you need something off this car, email me. I sell on Ebay or I can just invoice through Paypal. Hate to see this go to waste! This yard is on about a 3 week cycle rate, so don't delay!

I've been looking for the charcoal canister mounting bracket (sits on rear cross-member) for a long time. I'll definitely take that.

I'm also looking for the spare tire tractor seat and, if the interior color is red, the vinyl covered rear firewall panel. But, I'm not sure it's worth the shipping from California to Michigan on those last two items, so please PM me if you remember that the donor car has those items.

Thanks,
T. J.

If the junkyard car doesn't have the canister bracket

I've been looking for the charcoal canister mounting bracket (sits on rear cross-member) for a long time. I'll definitely take that.

I just pulled one from my car. PM me if you end up needing it.

Pete

I'm looking for.....

An original jack and the battery clamp setup for my Scorpion. Let me know if either are available. Thanks!

Scorpion parts

I'm down for the rear brake calipers.

Any idea what you would charge ?

Thanks !

PS: I have a customer that needs all the smog gear for one. Is any of that stuff still there ?

Back