79.x1/9 $350 non runner.

Mlott

True Classic
79 with a/c.
electrical fuel pump.
some rust around windshield and on engine lid, otherwise is relativity little rust.car originally from California.

Was a daily driver up until it was parked two year ago because of a bad starter. Motor still turns over freely.
Brake and clutch pedal are stuck/frozen.
Some one changed out the factory switchs in the center console and installed toggle switches. .Not sure if they work as I've not hook up a battery yet..

Was this the car that was in MIchigan?

I responded to a Craig's list add in Michigan for a 79. Is this the one? The weather was to bad for me to get up there to look at the car. Then the add was pulled.

Tires in good shape?

Could the car be towed without expecting the tires to blow out becuase of age/rot?

I need a donor car like this…..someday. Why do the rust at the driver's side A pillar like that? I can't stop mine and it's making me insane.
Michigan car? I must have missed that. My son bought a silver one and pilfered it then sold it, it might have come back up again, by now it has nothing of value I can pretty much guarantee that, if its the same one.

Bob/mike.

Bob. Its been in new London wi since 01.

Tyres are good. I flat towed it 40 miles with no promlem.like this

well allmost none.I towed it a mile or so from the owner and stopped to check wheel ends for heat. Left front was hot and begun to smoke. As i pulled the calipar, the piston shot out and hot fluid sprayed every where.Encluding my face, luckly for me i was wearing safety glasses.

It was like -10

Back