82 X - Turbo for sale

ge-t-oh

Low Mileage
Hi everyone.

I'm new to the site, but I'm sure some of us have chatted in the past. I've been a Fiat nut since I first got my Strada in 1990.

Anyways, years ago I fell in love with the X1/9 but wanted more power. After an expensive and long battle getting a street version of a "race-prepped" 1500, dual carb engine built and then constantly having issues with it, I stumbled on a ''new" idea (at least it was kind of new then). I found out about the Uno Turbo and how the engine could be put into the X easily. The problem at the time was finding one and getting it to Canada. I did this spending even more money, but I loved it. It was so much fun to drive and it was way faster than my carb engine.

Well, I don't drive it anymore. I parked it when I went to University (again). Since then I haven't been around to drive the car and it just sits and sits.

I'd like to find someone to take it and give it the attention it deserves. It isn't perfect. The body is very good, not perfect. It is black with the gold pin stripe and Iron Cross rims. It looks 100% original. I know the cam seal leaked when I parked it, but it drove itself to it's parking spot. I'm not asking for a fortune for it but she should go.

The car is located in Canada, not far from Vancouver.
Please contact me through email if you are interested: leporer*yahoo.com

Thanks,
Renato

Please add a price

Hello Renato,

Forum rules state that all FS&W listings must include a price. So please add your asking price into your post.

Thanks

sorry

Sorry, didn't mean to skip the details. I'd like to get 2500 for it. BUT of course it's negotiable.......

As far as I can remember, the car was originally from California. I'd say for sure US because the speedo is in MPH and I'm sure the Canadian had Km. It had the 1500 FI originally. It did not have power windows, or air conditioning though I added power locks (aftermarket).

did you ever sell the car?

Hi, did this car ever sell? Was that 2500 Canadian or US? Also were any pictures ever posted?

Back