86 Bertone X1/9

TimI

Hi all,

Have posted my X on Portland Oregon craigslist for $4850.

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/3699392257.html

I can send additional pics if you are interested. Here is most of the car history.

Have owned this car for last 8 years. About 65K on car. Daily driver on dry days - not a garage queen. Always parked in garage when not driving. Third owner. Have lots of paperwork and vehicle history information from original owner. I am 3rd owner. Convertible with targa hard top that stows in front bonnet.

When I got the car in 2005 had the Fiat Doctor in Redmond WA do a lot of work on this car at 40K miles. Rebuilt transmission, new clutch, timing belt, minor electrical work and brown wire mod. Next had new rotors and brakes installed, new muffler, Panasport wheels and have good tread left on Sumitomo tires. I also have the 4 original tron wheels with no hub caps and 185/60/13 tires.

In last two years have had water pump, thermostat, belts, hoses professionally replaced by Hawthorne Auto Clinic. Radiator flushed and filled. New Bertone badges on bonnets and wheels. New battery last month. Paint is good not great. No major body problems -- normal minor dings and chips on 26 year old car. You won't see a better looking car out there.

Car starts and runs fine. Has about 65K miles on it now. I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere. Have driven from Portland to Medford a couple of times to attend Fiat gatherings and got 38 MPG.

Sold a house and garage is overflowing. Time to sell this car.

Congrats on the sale

If timing had been different (like you had posted it for sale one week earlier then you did originally [not your post here, though that would have been helpful as well.. meaning on cragislist, which I monitor semi-regularly]) I would likely have bought it myself.

Did it stay in the area? And/Or go to a current or future xweb member?

Welcome...

Welcome Tom and good luck with your X. It's a good looking car with the period nose and side graphics. Head turner I think they call them. :thumbsup:

Back