A call for production of

htfx19

Herzel Frenkel
Bob Brown's insertable headlight mod .
Bob Brown has designed an [FONT=&quot]ingenious [/FONT]set up for saving our headlight switch and brighten up our nights.
I propose we sign here to order kits from Bob. Of course Bob suggested to do so.
I am the first one to sign up.

if is created by .....

if is created by Bob ( electric guru ) , I WANT IT !
I don;t even have to know what is it, because I know is good !
I'm on the list !

The BWM helped my 81 wipers quite a bit.

I'd say at leasst double. The wire was stiff at the connector for about 3 inches and the plastic on wire was all bubbled also . The relays however really did the trick. Before, they had a hard time wiping even when wet, now even when dry they are as fast as regular car wipers. Well worth doing the job.

Last edited:
Nice kit, and a tip...

It should be noted that the late model Bertones have a high beam relay as stock, that does not route power through the headlight switch. A hig beam relay on these models is redundant.

For a late model Bertone, one 30A relay (with two "87" outputs) will suffice. Two relays as Bob shows will allow each side to remain fused seperately as stock.

Earlier models with a high beam relay still route the power through the headlight switch, and so should use a new high beam relay, and the earliest models without a high beam relay of course need both relays (or two as Bob is using).

Make sense? :)

Back