a melancholy Sunday...

fiatmonkey

Tim Hoover
X is outside under a cover as garage is full of stuff right now. Wish I could be working on the little X right now to brighton my day :(

Image0040.jpg

Looks that way here also, Tim...

Just what is that wet stuff called anyway?

Hey... for the last few days I've been in shorts and TOPLESS running around LA-LA-LAND. I thought it was the month of MAY!

"Into every life a little RAIN must fall..." Just laid around and watched my DVR of the Mecum Auction... wondering what I could get for my "Resto-Mod" Corvette!

HA!

Just what is that wet stuff called anyway?

Hey... for the last few days I've been in shorts and TOPLESS running around LA-LA-LAND. I thought it was the month of MAY!

"Into every life a little RAIN must fall..." Just laid around and watched my DVR of the Mecum Auction... wondering what I could get for my "Resto-Mod" Corvette!

HA!

I record the mecum auctions all the time :) Thank god for HD Theatre since my cable company decided to start charging for Speed channel :(

BTW- we had about 3 hours of sun and I ended up repairing the X's fumes problems - http://xwebforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/11648/

-Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
So Tim, what is your WET and DRY compression...

readings per cylinder?

When the sun is out again... why not retest and post your results here. Remember to keep the throttle WIDE OPEN also.

You may be in the need of an ATF Tune Up! It sure took the smoke and stink outta mine.. and raise my compression 10 points in one low cylinder... to 145 across the board.

As for Mecum... they had some great cars but didn't pull in the big bucks like Barrett does. Mecum is something I can better relate to though!

Back