All Italian Car Show in Issaquah

M. Lawson

True Classic
How many people are planning on going to the FEN All Italian car show at Triple X Drive-in on April 17th?

Going to try to get the day off and take the X.

I'm going. I was hoping to be sporting euro bumpers too, but they'll probably still be somewhere between here and Germany. :cry:

There are a couple other X owners here that were interested in going.

I'm going

I will be there however I'm not sure any of my Italian cars will be there.

Awesome!

I was going to message you and see if you were coming up this year.

Gonna need to do a good detail job on the car to try and compete with your car. Lol.

I'd love to, but I feel like I have too many things to do around here. 5 hr drive each way? if you can stay out of Seattle traffic.

Would be cool to have a few x's heading up I5 together.

I got my OR plates and we took the bumpers off, fitted the turn lights into the little panels under the headlights, haven't done the brakes, replaced alt but still have a voltage drain somewhere. She might not be ready for a long drive by then.

Still on the fence on going, sorry guys.

I am working on my bug's with the hope of going. Only hang up I see is getting all the injectors working. going to try tapping on it and hitting it with the 3 volts that was spoken of. (also going to see if my multi meter will see the pulses to make sure the electronics are working)

Thanks for posting this...

Thanks for posting about this. I plan on attending, since FEN is putting it on and I'm president again, and hopefully in my Scorpion if I get the exhaust back together in time.

No problem

No problem. I actually thought it may have past, since it seems like it usually falls on Easter. But when I saw that it hadn't yet, I had to get the time off. :)

How many people are entering their cars in the show?

If there's going to be an X1/9 showing I need to get my registration in.

** Ok, registration is done. Now to make the car presentable!

Last edited:
A Great car show!

What a great day and a great show. Many thanks to Fiat enthusiast Northwest for putting on such a fantastic show.

I enjoyed meeting up with Rod Midkiff (& wife!), Steve Lawson, Matt Lawson, and George Baumann.

I only got a couple of photos of our X crowd:

Steve and his '74:

Rod & wife in front if their his-n-hers X's:

Fun day...

at the All Italian Car Show in Issaquah today. I enjoyed meeting Rod and his wife as well as Steve and Tom. Tom, thanks for the headlight screws! I enjoyed driving my newly acquired 1986 X1/9 to the show today. X1/9's are a blast to drive. I really wish that Fiat will decide to make a new version of the X1/9 some day soon like they are doing with the Fiat 124 Spider.

Take care everyone and thanks to all who showed up, especially our good friends from Oregon who drove so far. That is truly great commitment.

George

I know I had a blast and kinda felt a little self conscious with how rough both our (his/hers) X's were. They are both drivers. Wife went grocery shopping with our son in the blue one today and both of them got home with smiles!!

Sorry I missed seeing you. I got there early but had a commitment back in Olympia so had to leave about 11:30. It was fun to see all of the X's, especially the ones from Oregon. I must say that I am envious of Rod as not only does he has a wife who tolerates acquiring three X's but she also enjoys driving one and coming to the meets. :)

Sorry I missed it. Our X is in the right-of-way getting new coiiovers and a brake job. It was in no shape to drive last Sunday. Still working on it, but hoping to have it put together this weekend.

Good job on the purchase Rod, that must have been pretty fun.

Hope to make it next year.

Back