ANNOUNCING another run of BJ Badges...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli

These "Bucking Jackass" badges always cause a stir and some controversy...

Snubbing the Ferrari "Prancing Horse" and Lambo's "Charging Bull"... and even Volvo's "Dancing Moose", they are a 'hole lotta fun!

Ricardo has stated today he will be getting 10 more sets of which 8 are not claimed as yet.

Looking for others that may want a set and if there is more wanting... I think we can get him to even make some more!

Price should be about the same ($50) and I encourage folks to at least send a deposit so he's not going into debt for us.

Contact Ricardo directly with a PM or zippoborja(at)yahoo.com

Last edited:
Ricardo really does a nice job on the BJ plaques.

I go to a monthly cars & coffee where there are generally several Ferrari owners. I've gotten to know one of them. He liked the BJ plaques so much he bought a pair. I haven't seen them on his Ferrari yet, so I don't know what his plans are for them.

Mike

1 set please

I would love a set! I have been hoping there would be another run!
Thanks, Wyatt

That's 7 out of 10 sets dedicated so far... but...

I'm willing to back out of the "spare set" I ordered if someone else NEEDS to have their FIRST set...

I'll let Ricky be the final call on this and he can either send me the badges or refund my money!

NEW BADGES are in!

Ricky has asked me to contact you folks and I thought I'd try this first.

As Ricky asked, he said that he didn't want folks to send any money until he had them in hand... so if you haven't done so yet, now is the time!

Contact Ricardo directly with a PM or zippoborja(at)yahoo.com

Send money via PayPal to the same email address.

At last count, 7 of the original 10 sets were reserved... but he LIED again, and now has 12 sets. So 5 sets are still available... and possibly 6 if needed, as I will gracefully forfeit mine.

badges

Gonna go for two sets (guess I should get one set for each x1/9). $ have been sent. Thanks for doing this, I love these badges!:headbang:
Wyatt

first 12 badges Run

First 12 sets of the infamous "Prancing Donkey" is gone

I have a couple on hold Right now.

let me know how many of us are interested to sent to cast more.

If you can wait a couple weeks, PM if you are interested.

then paypal me to make the next run.

Thanks.

Ricardo

received badges

Installed the badges tonight, and could not believe the quality of the construction. I thought it would be a fun joke to have these on the car, but they look awesome. They really look great on the car! Thanks again for doing this!:headbang:
Wyatt

Badges

Ditto on what Wyatt said. Mine just arrived (quickly - thank you!) and they look great.

Thanks for doing this!

Ed

Badges Arrived

Ricardo,
Thanks again for all the leg work required to provide these high quality badges.

Back