Any Florida X Heads

Yes right here in Pompano Beach about fifteen minutes south. Give a shout if your down this way.

I Will Contact You

I'd love to see your car. I will be travelling down to Miami one of those days to check on the condition of my '84 Volvo 240 SW with a 5.0 HO Mustang engine that has been sitting outside since 2004. I might swing by then.
Dave

I will be in West Palm Beach...

...for a few hours Thursday afternoon til Friday morning.
Matt Brannon will be racing at Sebring, Florida over the weekend, I believe..then again at Homestead the following weekend.

Haven't been to Homestead in a long time. Decent track but too bad it's in the middle of absolutely no where.

Maybe when your in WPB we can meet half way. Sadly I need to order a clutch slave. When doing job this would you also replace the master and any (how many) related hoses?

Sidebar...I've owned many unusual cars but the group on this board is unbelievable.

Unless your Master is leaking...

...I wouldn't think you should replace it. Save that for when either your clutch Master or your Brake Master is leaking. Check your clutch slave hose for age. That is an easy replace while you are replacing your slave cylinder.
My time in Florida is very limited this trip. I am driving a Lexus from Toledo, Ohio to West Palm Beach for some snow birds. I have to unpack their vehicle and head to the airport Friday morning...not certain what time I will get into the area on Thursday. Depends on the road conditions and how good of time I am making. I should make it in Thursday afternoon, though.

Florida

We got in to Boca Raton yesterday and were already at the beach today. Beautiful weather today! Give me a call on my cell, 215-776-2082 and maybe we could meet up and I can check out your X.
Dave

Back