Anybody going to the Long Beach GP?

Steve Hoelscher

True Classic
Is anybody here going to the Long Beach GP?

I will be there from Wednesday through the following Monday. I may also have a couple of extra passes.

Long Beach

Actually, I am not going with a specific team. Race-Keeper is the official video data logger of World Challenge so I will be there supporting all of the World Challenge teams. I typically get a small number of guest passes and I think I have two that are unused at this point. So if the two of you want to go, I can probably cover you.

PM me and we can cover the details.

JJ, what day you want to go on? We bringing wives and Girlfriends?

Steve, this is a nice offer. Thanks for it. I saw you are now in W. Va? I thought you were in FL?

Ed

Florida to West Virginia

Yes, I now live in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia. My employer, Trivinci Systems is located in Sterling, Virgina (just west of DC). In January, I moved up here to be closer to our Corporate offices. I hate DC and its suburbs so I decided on Harpers Ferry, its the eastern most tip of WV. Its very beautiful here as I live on the west slope of the Blue Ridge mountains and overlook the Shenandoah River and its only about an hour to the office.

Sorry I can't be there...

Hope you guys have fun and take lots of fotos... I'll be in Palm Desert helping an old friend celebrate his 60 years on earth...

I have a friend with an apartment overlooking the track. I am hoping to be there, not sure what the plans are yet though.

Anyone up for this? I'm thinking about bringing HR girl along.

How do I coordiante with you Steve?

Do I bring a six pack of your favorite?

Contact Info needed

OK, I have two guest passes available. I need your names to put on the list. Then you will have to go to the specific location to get your wrist band. I need your names and will PM you where/when to go to get them.

-Steve

Ok Ed I am in. I just cant go on Saturday. Any other day I am available..uh accept uh Monday... JJ

Ok I sent you a PM Steve. Let me know if I made the list.....If so I will see you guys maybe Sunday.:)

Back