Anybody heard from................??

ianlawson

ian - NZ
....Denis from Alberquerque lately??

Or is Denis hiding behind one of these newfangle-dangle "avatar" thingies???
Izzat you, Denis........????

cheers, Ian - NZ

Denis is/was one of those nice guys also...

He's probably hiding somewhere ta get away from the heat.

Tommy from AZ too... Last I heard he was sellin out to go to college and then Medical school.

And then there is Ian Lawson... where the hell has he...

WHOOPS...

'Ere I am, Tony..........!!!

Hey, buddy, don't see many of the ol' original (or almost original) SeaX-heads posting on the Forum these days, eh?

Must be just about time for ol' farts like you and me to qualify for our 10-year SeaX pins, huh? :dance:
Have to throw that idea at ol' mate Mac :king: before he slips away into 'permanent' retirement!!

cheers, Ian - NZ

Hey, Ian, that is not a bad idea....

I have kinda been hanging around from the beginning as well.

SeaX member #007

Ciao,

Well... I'm not a SeaX member per se'...

... but I swear it has to be close to 10 years I've been on this site!

I agree with Mr. Plaia though... we really oughtta have some pins, patches, ID cards and Magic Decoder Rings after all this time.

I KNOW I could get Ricardo to make some (seriously) but I don't know if I should bother him with the task and all the hassle of "sales" and the like.

It seems like anytime we try to "formalize" anything here, it becomes a problem. We have indeed been successful in the past, I just don't feel up to it. Besides, Ricardo would ask for everyone's OPINION on what style color and size they wanted... and would get 200 of answers for every 100 members!

HA!

Good chattin' with ya...

Hey Pappa!

Include me in, in your inclusive including when everyone including me has been included!:fart:

there are a lot

of old SeaX members not posting any more. I was member 50, and could probably break into the top 10 of original SeaX members still active (although I took a 5ish year sabbatical.

People I miss are Steve Ambrose, Ripley Bryant(?), and more recently, our Alien. Another pre Xweb poster I really miss is Jeff Zucker.

On Earth, or on this Forum?

HAHAHA...

I believe you are about number 2 or three relative to the most senior members ON this forum. Dick Waldren is still around and he is 82, God bless him... then you are 71, I believe, and then Ed DeCarbo is probably around there, and then OLD Ian Lawson in NZ is about 65, I guess...

I dunno about the site though...

Maybe we should give old MAC something to do and have him organize the LOG INS by first date of logon.

I suggest YOU call him!

HAHAHA!

Yeah Carl...

I've tried to get a hold of Jeff several times... phone numbers are no good. He did move about 100 times in the three years or so he was really active here. So goes his life. He was into adopting babies, Ebay sales, 4 Fiats, many homes, caring for mothers' in law, teenagers, and on and on.

I did get an e-mail from Dick... so he's OK, but not very timely in his communications.

I really do miss the Alien also... quite a creative fellow. Probably having difficulty living on this planet but I think he might cure his home-sickeness if he visited Bob Brown!

Hahaaaaa, hey, picture this scenario........!!

..........but I think he might cure his home-sickeness if he visited Bob Brown!

Lez and Bob Brown, both together in the same garage with their respective X's in front of them. Both have got 50 yard rolls of polishing cloth and 5 gallon tins of Simoniz polishing creme alongside them, and both goin' like all hell polishing their X's. Lez looks over at Bob and says "sheeeit Bob, when are ya goin' to start on the next door panel, we've already been here all night!" :laugh:

cheers, Ian - NZ

Haaahh! Lez would have to

clean his polishing cloths first. People here thought it funny I was using a tarp to keep my car cover from getting wet. So, what's wrong with that? ehh? Hey, Lez is welcome here any time... I could use another hand. :nod:

Back