As for the Lancia...

Rupunzell

Bernice Loui
Not sure yet what to do as it was in process before being disabled... At this point, will try to finish up the MonteCarlo bumper conversion, install the pedal box assemble and all that, might make an attempt to get the stock 1800cc power train running .. then decide. Non-running motos have little to zilch market value. Then again, These motos in general were never that valuable to vintage car folks..

Add to this few will any idea how to finish up the MonteCarlo front conversion due to all the on-off parts that were made for this project and there are a number of parts that have not been made, but must be made to get this did...

Bernice

To say I benefited from your posts is an understatement. You were absolutely an inspiration for a bunch of guys racing (slowly) an X1/9 in Lemons.

We have managed two second place finishes in class C. One of these days everyone else in class C will break down and we will succeed.

I have done a lot of learning through your posts as well as received some well deserved corrections :), either way, good learning. I try not to repeat an error.

Wonderful to have you here and posting. We love to see your work and to benefit from what you share.

I have done a lot of learning through your posts as well as received some well deserved corrections :), either way, good learning. I try not to repeat an error.

Wonderful to have you here and posting. We love to see your work and to benefit from what you share.
Thanks Much

:)

Bernice

Back