Attention all North Eastern Xheads!!

DTohill

80 X1/9 Carb
I'm trying to organize a Fiat car show sometime Spring/Summer 2010.
So, I need a list of people who would be interested in coming or helping out. I'm thinking about having it somewhere around the Syracuse, NY area. Please email me your name, email addy and contact # and I will send a flyer when I get everthing ready! My addy is DTohill*gmail.com

If you have any suggestions on how to make this a great event let me know.

2010 Gathering

Well, I'm about 240 miles from there, about a 4.5 hour drive but I'm game as long as I'm still employed!

There you have it!:dance:

Last edited:
How about just a little to the East?

Syracuse is tough for the New England folks. Like Bob, I'd be willing to give it a shot, though. I'd be a definite if it was just a bit more towards New England; say Albany perhaps, and you might capture more of the Boston and New York City Fiats.

My Address: Douglas V.
7 Woodland Drive,
Paxton, MA 01612

Sure... I'd be interested... just keep us updated on your plans/needs here...

...and Bob, if you're unemployed you'll just have that much more time... :)

If I can get my car to stop rattling so much! (damn front wheel bearing...)

I'll give it a go. I haven't used my 2 ways radios in a while. Rob we caravan?

I'd be interested

We're at the Corousel Mall quite often and also go to the Pasta Fazoom in Courtland in the fall.

Could bring Bertone, Lancia or Pininfarina : )

Chuck

I'm interested too!

Have Bob Brown send me airfare and I might get real serious... Hell, I might get serious anyway...

Hope yur keeping safe...

That would indeed be a kick... I'd love to...

... but it sounds CRAZY when I look at the odometer with 166K on it. I keep thinking there is really NO reason this engine can't go another 166K... but it just seems crazy to try.

Anyway... its still a while off... but what a road trip that would be!

what a drive

I drove from El paso, TX to Tampa FL by way of northern Alabama about 2 yrs ago. What a drive!! My X didn't have any problems except for loose of my brake master cylinder goingn out on my way to Disney. luckly there some great xheads in Fl who got me the parts.

Back