Autobella 2009 Melbourne Australia

Thanks for posting the photos!

It looks like there are a few twins to some of our cars here in Adelaide.
I would have liked to have made it over for the display, it looks like a good turnout. I might try to make it to the Italian Car day in the ACT comming up. Cheers, Terry

Hi Lappy

The Canberra show is on Sunday the 5th of April. It will be held on the lawns of Old Parliament House. Free entry, for more information go to the website: www.autoitalacanberra.com
Your gold X looks fantastic! I hope to get a chance to have a look at it someday. We should organise a national meet sometime. We had a great turnout for the SA X19 day here in November. Cheers, Terry

The last x in the album

Is for sale was talking to the owner he wants $27500 aud it is better than original has a few paint flaws on the side strips and needs a new front lip spoiler but other than that is pretty much perfect. Still i wouldn't pay that for it but my dad wants too lol he is insane thank god he doesn't have the money right now.

Gotta love the P plate on the prototipo lol well atleast i like it hahah. Thankfully i have yet to have a cop take a second look at me but i think thats just been sheer luck so far. The car is far from road legal but it is registered lol so thats all that matters.

Back