Autopower roll bar

moretti124guy

Daily Driver
I did a search (so don't go nuts if someone has asked before) does anyone have a photo of the Autopower roll bars installed in a X? I see the file pictures on Autopower's site but no photos of any installed.:help:

rollbar

The autopower rollbar extends about 2 to 3 inches higher than the targa piece / I ended up lowering the height to the same level (I like it better)

'Raising the bar'

I remember with the Autopower bar I used in showroom stock racing for my '80 X, I had to have extensions of a couple inches welded in to give enough clearance to the top of my helmet to pass inspection - I'm not a six-footer or anything, have to think their bar was probably designed using a 1300, where the seats are a couple inches lower. Also the bar was a bit too short side to side, for a race weekend I had to bolt it in on one side and pull on it to make it fit.

I have one

but I dont have the "petty" bar on it. I dont have it installed yet, but I have sat it in the car where it goes, I will take pics and post either tonight or tomorrow

odie

Hey Odie!! and this is their street bar?....

i have one but haven`t tested yet either.Let me know....

Also,Peter in GA have one for sale...

but i don`t think its an Autopwer one.For shipping,use Greyhound.I paid $50 for having mine shipped from NC to TX in January...thats cheap!!!

Back