Back on the road!

Jeremy128

True Classic
I haven't driven the 128 in about 6 weeks due to a brake line with a hole in it, and carb issues.
I installed the 34 datr and initially had alot of probs with it. I took it off and started messing wiht it. Turns out there were several small isses that added up to very poor performance. Both primary and secondary shafts were binding, had several vecuum leaks and so on. Well I go tit on and it sounded happy. I couldnt take it out and drive it due to the brake line.
I got the brake line on last night and got it bled today.
WOW! The 128 loves the 34, and the pedal is rock hard when ya step on the brakes!
I think the car is rewarding me for keeping it, and selling the Spider. I have found over the lsat couple years that Fiats are finicky little cars. You have to keep them happy or they throw a temper tantrum. So, after teh brakes, carb, and finalyl installing a stereo, next will be installing the header, with free flow exhaust, lower it, and put on the rally lights! :headbang:
Then I plan on just driving th episs out of it until fall. Over the winter I want to start diggin ginto the body work. I also have the 1500 motor sitting in the garage waiting to be rebuilt :devil:

or it could attack you like my x did.. the harness buckle flopped out of the car when i got out of it, so i bent over and the window sail jammed me in my eye! OMG i was dazed for a few seconds.. dont have a black eye yet.. so i think i hit the soft corner:eek:

OUCH!!! THe damn X bit you!!!!
I got assaulted by a car at work a few years ago. That car had it out for me! Im convinced that it dodnt like me becuase I MADE IT work. The damn car tried to rip my ear off twice in one day. 1st time was hurrying to get it the car. I ran up, opened the door and tried to get in the car quickly. THe top rear corner of the fram that goes around the window poked me in very top area of my ear. THAT HURT
LAter the same day it tried to rip the same ear off with the seat belt buckle!

Back