BaT 77 Scorpion

Probably spells his name with a K rather than a C. Your car is way too nice for anything I would own.

Exquisite car. Why no reserve? This gentleman must have $30+K in the restore.
I hope he gets his money back. That said why sell at all after all that work?

The "gentleman" and I have similar outlooks on our Fiat/Lancia obsession. We enjoy immensely the journey to restore/revive/modify and once done we tend to lose interest over time and want to get started on our next Fiat/Lancia project. The need for funds and garage space helps to force the issue. And he already has his next project at home.

Not quite the same cachet as a DCfiats decal but if you all stand quietly in the line forming over here I will arrange personal autographs. Please note a $25.00 "donation" is required.

Probably spells his name with a K rather than a C. Your car is way too nice for anything I would own.
I so wish. It is the car I would want without doubt. The CFO has nixed any further acquisitions until something goes away.

Great car, I have made multiple comments on that auction, only changes I would make are.
lower rid hight, quad fixed head light’s or Montecarlo light units.
front.jpeg

I noticed in the pics it has a Monte map light on the rear console. Thats
kinda rare. Not as rare as rear deck lid snow ski clamps/racks but rare.

Join the club. Buy for more than it was worth. Enjoy working on your project car while spending too much money on parts and paint. And then sell at a loss. Story of my Fiat life and the enjoyment I have working on my project Fiats more than overcomes the financial issues. Could be worse, we could be into boats.

Back