black out or shiny

Black out or shiny trim

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AngleT

Always more tuning to do
The trim pieces around the windows are stainless (I think) but are looking tired. Should I polish them to look like crome or black them out? What do you think?

IMG_0649.jpg

on that car it could go either way, altho the polished look is pretty classy

edit, if you go black, i would paint the bumpers black too

Last edited:
What wheels are those, they look like the rims I want to get. I really like them, and now that I see that style on the X I know I want either those or the set I was looking at before.

I tried the black trim paint

and ended up steel wooling it off the front, wouldn't stick. The rear sail trim is still black, but has a couple of chips.

I believe there are stock sets in black as well. I wanted it all black trim, even have a set of black door handles that I never installed.

Last edited:
Their Keizer racing wheels

They are really light, but you'll have to roll your fender lips and modify your front fenders if you go with the 15". Tire selection is also limited at 15". Here is where I got them.

http://www.keizerwheels.com/

They can make them any size, offset, or width you want. They were a little pricey when I bought them 6 years ago, but they might be better now.

Here is a pic of the fender mod. I didn't have the lip rolled and the tire caught it and cracked the paint. In this pic I have the 175/50-13 tires on.

IMG_0826.jpg

Tom I think the chrome theme just pops

off your Blue X and looks great! IMO I would def go with the polished.

Back