Built 1500 Engine

eurovintage

Low Mileage
So I have had this engine built for a Yugo project for the last three months and the project has been put on the back burner due to: A. other projects and B. a recent $2600 vet bill. I really don't see being able to finish the project anytime soon and I could really use the money right now...

Started with a 1500 out of a 79 x1/9. Block was bored .020 over. Crank was only in need of a good polish. Crank. rods & pistons have all been balanced.

Yugo cylinder head that has been completely rebuilt & shaved .010

Has Miller's Mule Lightened Crank Pulley, Auxiliary Pulley & Adjustable Cam Pulley. Axillary Shaft Has The Lobe Removed.

Has Midwest Bayless 240 Cam. Cam box was shaved .050 and shimmed accordingly.

Flywheel has been lightened by Miller's Mule

New Oil Pump & Water Pump. New Timing Belt & Pulleys.

Have A Factory 4:2:1 Exhaust To Go With It.

Also Have Many Spare Parts. Carburetors, Intakes, ETC....

Have all of the paperwork & numbers to go along with this engine build.

I am about to travel south for the holidays for a week but just wanted to throw it out there. I will upload some pictures as soon as I can.

I am looking for $2000 OBO out of it. Feel free to make an offer. Worst I can do is say no. I am located in Raleigh, NC. Best way to contact me is to just PM me. I am on here pretty often. Thanks!

Last edited:
Here is a picture from when I was building it. It has a yugo pan on it but I have a clean media blasted X pan to go with it.

Back