BWA rims

MINT? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I am no expert but that one wheel in your photo is clearly bent... Those tires have not been for sale in over 20 years. So I would love to see the rest of the wheels you have. Also please let us know how much you are asking... Thanks..

by mint

i mean no road rash and these tires are not for sale i bought theses rims with 4 futura tires 2 are 175/70/13 and 2 are 225/60/13 i paid $600 for them never used the tires

Either my eyes deceive me, or the tires pictured have a date code showing manufacture in 2010.

yes

i recently bought them from Costco but these tires are not for sale the tires that ihave for theses rims are Futruras front are 170/70/13 and rear 205/60/13 i will post pics of tires tonight

:( I thought you would have taken better car of them. NYC roads are rough though.

Heres a pic of them mounted on my old car and as they were sold when they were truly "mint" with the very favorable Sumimotos tires
IMG_5040.jpg

barely used them in New York City , Mike only drive to car shows in local area and drove it to Hemmings News car show in Saratoga Springs upstate NY

I wish I had the cash Id buy em back and rock em on my '81 Rabbit :pimp: Good luck with the sale. BTW what wheels are you gonna use/replace these with?

Back